POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : DTA Tutorial : Re: DTA Tutorial Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DTA Tutorial
From: GrimDude
Date: 17 May 1999 01:30:17
Message: <373f9b59.0@news.povray.org>
I have been informed that Amazon.com does *not* have this book available
anymore. And that it is out of print.

/**************** Begin Testimonial ***************/

*However*, Amazon can and does find books of this type all the time. Maybe
there's another service similar? We used this one to find a book I read as a
child. It's been out of print for thirty years, yet I have it today! :)

If you meet with poor success, write me and we'll dicker over possession of
my copy. I've learned it and don't need it anymore, so maybe we can start a
"chain mailing," or something? :) Would that be legal? Anyway, I've got a
copy available for the cost of shipping. First come, first serve, unless
someone tells us this ain't kosher. I can't guarantee the integrity of the
disks, but they're outdated I'm sure.

I know my kid will someday kill me for this.

GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet