POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WELL OT : Water Cooling you CPU : Re: WELL OT : Water Cooling you CPU Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:33:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WELL OT : Water Cooling you CPU
From: Jim Kress
Date: 16 May 1999 15:00:38
Message: <373f07c6.0@news.povray.org>
Try these links for the ultimate cooling methodology.

http://www.tomshardware.com/kryotech.html

http://www.kryotech.com/

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights that boggle the mind!!