POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sudden POVRAY problem, invalid page fault : Re: Sudden POVRAY problem, invalid page fault Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:34:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sudden POVRAY problem, invalid page fault
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 15 May 1999 22:20:49
Message: <373e1d71.0@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote :

>   The first and most obvious question that comes to mind is if you have
> tried rendering other files than the one you are working on currently.

    Great. Now I feel silly. Thanks...

    No, really... thanks! That was the problem.

    I cubed a clock...
camera_location = (clock*clock*clock)* FinalRestingPlace
...and that seemed to be the problem I dropped it back to (clock*clock) and
life was good again. I really want that cubed acceleration, so I will try
cubing it in a declare and then using it.

    I hate weird things that happen for unknown reasons....