POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Litestep : Re: Litestep Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:36:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Litestep
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 13 May 1999 08:52:46
Message: <373abd0e.0@news.povray.org>
TonyB wrote in message <373AACBA.7D611F18@panama.phoenix.net>...
>I don't mind a little hard work. I just want to know if it is worth the
effort. Is
>it stable? That's my main concern.

more stable than explorer. My 95 machine used to crash at least
once a day (explorer caused a GPF in .....) With litestep I've run
my machine for 3 days without rebooting and no problems. Additionaly
if explorer crashed the machine had to be rebooted. If litestep crashes
the user can open task manager and restart litestep and the system
carries on.

I've used litestep on 3 different machine for over a year

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
   My Software never has bugs, It just develops random features