POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Is the macroscope down? : Is the macroscope down? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:32:57 EDT (-0400)
  Is the macroscope down?
From: abaune
Date: 17 May 1999 06:29:37
Message: <373FE178.50C5B6F9@neuro.informatik.uni-ulm.de>
Hi all,

The last two weeks I tried several times to look at the macros at
macroscope, but every time I go an error:
------------
Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, pjm### [at] alignmentnet and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you
might have done that may have caused the error.

Is it down, or is it me who only gets this error?

Thanks for your help

Yours
Axel Baune