POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Command line questions... (DOS/WIN) : Re: Command line questions... (DOS/WIN) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:33:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Command line questions... (DOS/WIN)
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 17 May 1999 05:54:13
Message: <373FD891.66AE346E@ida.utb.hb.se>
Ken,

I recommend using "Help Topics/Find" to quick jump to a section in the help
file. The topics are accessible through keywords, for example to get to the
float functions section, just type "float" and select "float functions" from
the list that comes up.

There's also the option to use the help file in other formats, i.e word, html
and pdf format. (I know at least the word version alows you to "scroll down
by just resting one finger on the keyboard".)

- Mikael.

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science

http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch