POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Command line questions... (DOS/WIN) : Re: Command line questions... (DOS/WIN) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:29:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Command line questions... (DOS/WIN)
From: Ken
Date: 17 May 1999 04:03:59
Message: <373FBF2C.A632C79@pacbell.net>
Alan Kong wrote:

>   See docs sections 3.2.5.2 and 3.2.5.3 for a list of command line
> switches or keywords to be used in an .ini file. I have the messages
> directed to file for each trace, rather than to the console.
> --
> Alan

   Your reply just reminded me of a question I have been meaning to ask
for a while now. When I upgraded from Pov v3.01 to Pov v3.1 The help
file that I have is not in a version that allows you to quote chapter
and verse like the previous version did and yours still seems to allow.

The help file has this to say about itself:
== - - > This help file was produced from HTML source by WebTwin

  Is there another win help file available that will allow access
to the doumentation pages via section and paragraph without having
to go through through the menu selection process for each topic I
wish to look up such as the current version force me to so do ?
  I much preferred the previous version and would like to see a return
to those simpler times when you could scroll through the entire help
file with only one finger resting on a down or up arrow on the key board.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net