POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey Statistics!!! : Re: ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey Statistics!!! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey Statistics!!!
From: Ralf Muschall
Date: 14 May 1999 18:18:32
Message: <373C9308.5E1AD3AA@t-online.de>
Lance Birch schrieb:

> here, no need to attack me over this OK?) women seem to have greater
> artistic ability than men (I'm sure a lot of people would agree with me on
Agreed
> that anyway), and seem to be able to express themselves better.  The
                                               ^^^^^^^^^^

I'd guess that the can express *other* beings (things or humans)
better than men, but just *not themselves* (IMHO a consequence
of the education -- girls are still told to be nice and quiet and
to have no own wishes/needs, (which causes them to neglect their
own emotions (or even, in extreme cases, to be unable to feel
them)), boys the opposite). [The bad consequences of these two
educations are IMHO high criminality by men and lots of
bulimia/depressions etc. by women.]

In order to express something beyond oneself, this something has
to be present, which is why men (who are trivially present to
themselves) like to hack on ASCII consoles (thereby expressing
themselves), whilst women prefer to communicate with people who
are significantly closer to them than 255 TCP/IP hops.

Ralf