POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sorry for double posting : Yep, that worked ! Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Yep, that worked !
From: JRM
Date: 12 May 1999 12:39:54
Message: <3739a0ca.0@news.povray.org>
Okay,

        now that I've found a way to speak to my fellow posters can
any one tell me what's going on ? Since yesterday, I just can't
download any messages from povray.general !

        Is there anybody else in the same case ?

        Have I been ban for my participating in the "Who's the
greatest threat to mankind..." thread ? I won't believe it ! Tell me
that it isn't so !

        I still have some hope that that "greatest threat" hasn't
revealed itself : censorship !

        My e-mail is jrm### [at] videotronca. Please answer me.

            Jean.