POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray logo : POV-Ray logo Server Time
19 Apr 2024 23:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray logo
From: Rune S  Johansen
Date: 10 May 1999 18:10:31
Message: <37374b47.0@news.povray.org>
We have the best raytracer in the universe.

We have the nicest and most helpful community.

We soon have a great homepage
(well... not that the current one isn't great...)

But we don't have a simple logo!?

Isn't it about time that POV-Ray gets a logo?
To make POV-Ray famous and well known I think
it would be a step in the right direction if
we got a nice easy recognizable official logo.

Should we choose one by making a competition?
(oh, no... more competitions...)

What do you think?

Greetings,

Rune S. Johansen

---
My POV-Ray 3D Gallery, the POV Desktop Theme,
and the compiled list
"you know you have been raytracing too long when..."
at http://hjem.get2net.dk/rsj