POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : One job for the knowledgeable nearsighted. : Re: One job for the knowledgeable nearsighted. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One job for the knowledgeable nearsighted.
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 10 May 1999 15:14:25
Message: <373721D3.6FBC1603@aol.com>
It wasn't easy for me to see but the effect was there. And I also noticed
it follows any direction your glasses are facing while keeping your eyes
trained on the red hexagon. The "nothing" line goes to whichever side you
are directing your face.
I tired to see if the unaided eye alone causes this but saw no noticeable
effect.
Your reasoning for more eyes escapes me 8)

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe