POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A blatant gloat : Re: A blatant gloat Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:24:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A blatant gloat
From: Lance Birch
Date: 7 May 1999 10:38:04
Message: <3732ecbc.0@news.povray.org>
Yes, a hardware lock or dongle, whatever you want to call it... :-)

Congratulations :)

Have fun with the PSs and SWs :)  OOoo and check out the Dynamics systems...
I'm sure you'll find them fun :)  (Utilities tab on the left panel,
Dynamics)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind