POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Image Maps question : Re: Image Maps question Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:27:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image Maps question
From: Marco Semprini
Date: 7 May 1999 05:00:20
Message: <37329A94.8FA953AE@uol.iunet.it>
Mike Metheny wrote:

> Okay, I have a glass bottle.  I want to put a logo on said bottle.  I use
> the keyword 'once' in my imagemap, and position it as I want it, however
> there are 2 images. . .one on the front and one on the back of the bottle.
> What is the easiest way to remedy this?

Well... i found myself in your same condition (sPatch + label image_mapping)
and my quick solution corresponded *exactly* to the one suggested by Nathan
Kopp .

If you want to look to the image i made, here is the direct url:
        http://www2.altnews.com.au/povlab/povlabdir/demopic/desire.jpg

Feel free to ask me everything about the image, and of course any criticism is
welcomed   :)

Marco