POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Image Maps question : Re: Image Maps question Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image Maps question
From: bankspad
Date: 5 May 1999 10:02:28
Message: <37303D51.CFFC9A66@pacbell.net>
I'll be honest, I'm venturing a guess and a question. I saw the image in
.images - it looks like the 'label' is reflecting off the glass interior. It
definetly looks like a reflection, yet since it doesn't seem to reflect off
the other side of the bottle I'm wondering if it is an interior reflection
rather than a surface one. My question (actually 2) is: Would changing the ior
have an affect on this if it is an interior reflection - and, would merging
(not union) or differencing the label and the bottle work to fix this?

KB-