POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How many of you overclock your CPU ? : Re: How many of you overclock your CPU ? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:31:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How many of you overclock your CPU ?
From: Lance Birch
Date: 3 May 1999 06:15:19
Message: <372d6927.0@news.povray.org>
Yeah, I don't really see why it's theft... after all, you've bought it...
it's yours to use how you see fit... you could use it as a paper weight if
you wan't (granted, an expensive paper weight)...

You could blow it to bits if you wanted... it's yours, isn't it?  For
example, Intel couldn't just come around to your house and tell they want to
use your processor that you bought off them... it's yours, right?

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind
<372D36BE.A4B63605@compuserve.com>...