POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CSG-graphs - hopefully something that will make it into 3.5 : Re: CSG-graphs - hopefully something that will make it into 3.5 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:25:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CSG-graphs - hopefully something that will make it into 3.5
From: Mark Kilbourne
Date: 30 Apr 1999 19:49:33
Message: <372a337d.0@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the info you all scraped up.  It doesn't sound to promising
right now.  But I can still hope.  God Bless.
    Mark Kilbourne wrote in message <37290b4d.0@news.povray.org>...
    I came across this site a long time ago.  I hope that it makes it
into POV-Ray 3.5,  It would be really a great addition,  or at least I
think it would.  I don't know enough about it to really judge, but it
looks like it could cut down on memory usage.  I talked with someone
there and they said they are working on a patch or getting it into
POV-Ray officially.  Anyone have any more information?  I would love to
know.  Check out the site.
     HTTP://
mail.cg.tu.wien.ac.at/research/rendering/csg-graphs/index.html

---

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (2 KB)