POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Wallpaper : Re: POV Wallpaper Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Wallpaper
From: Spider
Date: 2 May 1999 19:43:39
Message: <372CD3D2.F54CE569@bahnhof.se>
Hmm.. I'd prefer that those of you who think they've made a good scene(a "final"
scene. if such exist) make a 1024x768 (or 1280x1024) render of it and we link
them all on the theme page... That way we have several different, and good
images to use.

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please