POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Image Cropping : Re: Image Cropping Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image Cropping
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 May 1999 09:48:43
Message: <372AF7EE.DB8516B5@aol.com>
Can't be done that way, as the image is readinto a image reader it picks
up on the viewable portion. Some programs can't open a partial render at
all. You're going to have to do the aspect ratio way.
+w400 +h300 in command-line for a up 1*y right 4/3*x in the camera.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe