POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Image Cropping : Image Cropping Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  Image Cropping
From: Phil Clute
Date: 1 May 1999 04:37:46
Message: <372AB0B4.BA95DA98@tiac.net>
Last night I tried out the Partial Output Options to crop the
top and bottom off my render. It worked great,giving the image
that wide-screen effect as it rendered. But I opened the image with
Quick Time and the image was sitting in the top portion of the frame
instead of the middle where it's supposed to be.

My command line setting was: +sr.14 +er.86 (which renders a rough
aspect ratio of 1.85:1) This was applied to a normal 1.33:1 image.

Now how do I keep the image centered?

--
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.