POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FEATURE REQUEST: meta blobs : Re: FEATURE REQUEST: meta blobs Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FEATURE REQUEST: meta blobs
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 29 Apr 1999 14:01:25
Message: <37288FC6.A0350FB5@geocities.com>
I think I understand your mathematical objection.  The book Digital Character
Animation suggests that there are packages that can do this.
Are they based on some other algorithm?  Are they merely based on the union method you
are describing?  Could a version of POV work out this union method "automatically"
using the syntax I proposed?  Is it worthwhile?