POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FOP - collective image, organisation : Re: FOP - collective image, organisation Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:18:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FOP - collective image, organisation
From: Lewis
Date: 29 Apr 1999 13:29:13
Message: <3728896E.E6CAACCD@netvision.net.il>
I say POVFest. As for the collective image, I suggest POVCODE = POV
Collective Organisation DEsgin.
That's all. As for my objects, well, most of what I did was related to
trees, photons and macros as I was exploring the massive opportunities
of using pov. Maybe I'll make something more specific till then.