POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Animation Tutorials on Walking : Re: Animation Tutorials on Walking Server Time
18 May 2024 09:05:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Tutorials on Walking
From: Tim Soderstrom
Date: 29 Apr 1999 22:21:31
Message: <37285D97.5D03514C@sitc.net>
Thanks for the help! I think I'll probably just end up using the .INC file,
at least at first. In any case, a walking animation is still a ways off. I
still suck at stills! :) But my friend wants me to make an animation for the
year book, so I need to do it before the summer's out, I spose...

My problem, which I was hoping that the tutorials could also help answer, was
the movement of body parts in non perfect paths. Of course, there could be a
mathematic way of expressing a walk, knowing how to control objects with
greater detail, without using spline paths is one of my goals for
animation....on of many.

Anyways, thanks for all the links!

Tim Soderstrom