POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Looking for inspiration and unsolved problems : Looking for inspiration and unsolved problems Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:52:10 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for inspiration and unsolved problems
From: Andrew Woodfin
Date: 28 Apr 1999 15:25:42
Message: <372751D3.ACD13DA9@uncc.edu>
I'm looking for some inspiration to write another POV-Ray utility. I'm
especially interested in height fields and the like, or creating motion
paths for animation, but any idea is a good one. I can't promise that
I'll do anything with it, but it always helps to motivate if someone
else is interested in the result. Post any ideas here.

Andy

--

"There are three men in a boat with four cigarettes but no matches.

Andrew Woodfin
UNC Charlotte Center for Precision Metrology
adw### [at] unccedu | http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~adwoodfi