POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Festival of POV - ideas : Re: Festival of POV - ideas Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Festival of POV - ideas
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 28 Apr 1999 09:00:50
Message: <3726f872.0@news.povray.org>
Ph Gibone wrote in message <3726a2da.0@news.povray.org>...
/.../
>said, but it's a very good place for pleasure and sharing. With the final
>image Ken's nephew will be able to say "see that Cadillac driven by Bruce
>Willis : it's me !", and I will be able to say "see that wonderful sphere
in
>the background with the great white texture : it's me", and our moms will
be
>happy !

Alright. As long as there won't be disputes about composition. And I'm quite
sure there will be.
"Hey! Whose ugly red cylinder is blocking my beautiful white sphere?! Move
it!"
See what I mean?
Not that it wouldn't be an interesting project, of course. Just difficult
from an organisational perspective. If a functional framework can be
provided, I would be more than happy to participate.

Margus