POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : clipped_by bug?! : Re: clipped_by bug?! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: clipped_by bug?!
From: Rainer Mager
Date: 27 Apr 1999 23:15:35
Message: <37266f47.0@news.povray.org>
Actually, it is set to post the the right MIME charset. It is because I
sometimes write 日本語 but to this group I only write English. The fact that
IE5 Outlook Newsreader can't understand that you don't want to download
Japanese and that you will never want to download Japanese is a typical
Microsoft shortcoming.

Sorry about responding to 2 different people in the same paragraph :-)

--Rainer