POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : DNoise-Objects??? : Re: DNoise-Objects??? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:14:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DNoise-Objects???
From: Ron Parker
Date: 27 Apr 1999 13:19:45
Message: <3725e3a1.0@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 27 Apr 1999 16:59:15 +0100, Michael Andrews wrote:
>Ron Parker wrote:
>> The superpatch currently resides at http://twysted.net/patchstation
>Ron,
>	Quick query - are you planning to release the source? The only source I
>have for the superpatch is from before you added the hf_gray_16
>capability.

Yes.  The problem is that I lost the source to that build, because I did other
stuff before I realized that I needed a new source distribution.  If you email
me, I will send you a URL to my current source, which does everything the
current binary does plus a bit more.  I'll make the current source more public
when I have real documentation for it and have made new binaries available.
Yes, I know I'm probably in violation of povlegal.  I'm trying to get this
sorted out as quickly as I can.