POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : (un)Interesting stats : Re: (un)Interesting stats Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:13:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (un)Interesting stats
From: Rick (Kitty5)
Date: 27 Apr 1999 09:16:42
Message: <3725aaaa.0@news.povray.org>
> I design my websites for use only with 800x600 with a prefered resolution
of
> 1024x768.  I can go a lot higher, but my monitor gets a tad blurry

I run a web design company, and all of our sites are designed for 800x600
unless the customer wishes otherwise (theye are always right dont you know,
eh what!)

A to screen res i work at 800x600 and 1024x768, btw dont forget that with
win9x you can change the size of dtop fonts, use desktop/propert./apperance
and adjust the point setting for every element there (just bump them up a
point or 2, it makes a huge difference at high res.), dont use the stuff on
serttings eg large fonts, as this screws up the apperance of almost
everything!

Rick