POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pentium Linus/Win timings : Pentium Linus/Win timings Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Pentium Linus/Win timings
From: islam
Date: 27 Apr 1999 09:29:51
Message: <3725ADDC.41C6@icrf.icnet.uk>
I need to compare render times across different processors.
Unfortunatily I do not have access to any Intel processors.
I would be grateful if anybody could find times to process
the following:

	Site:	  ftp.icnet.uk
	Login:	  ftp
	password: email address
	directory: /pub/bmm/tmp
	files:	brac1-surf.ray and brac1-surf.ray.par

	command: povray +Ibrac1-surf.ray +W1200 +H1200

and let me know the render time (Parse + Trace + Total)
and system being used.
Thanks
Suhail A Islam
Biomolecular Modelling Laboratory
Imperial Cancer Research Fund, P.O. Box 123
44 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PX
Tel: (0171) 269 3380
Fax: (0171) 269 3258
email: isl### [at] icrficnetuk
http://www.icnet.uk/bmm/