POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Thought I'd ask again, Rolling fog? (it's been awhile) : Re: Thought I'd ask again, Rolling fog? (it's been awhile) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thought I'd ask again, Rolling fog? (it's been awhile)
From: Ken
Date: 27 Apr 1999 07:13:08
Message: <37258CE7.79A3DB0@pacbell.net>
Lance Birch wrote:

> Oh, well mine was animated... you can do it anyway... it's just an
> alteration of the still... (particle rotation and spliting, media phasing...
> that kind of stuff)
>
> --
> Lance.

  Please show me an example. I would be interested to see how you would
solve this particulr modelling task in Pov-Ray. To me it sounds like a
2 week project but you seem to have it all figured out and I would love
to learn by your experienced insight on the subject.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net