POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : (un)Interesting stats : Re: (un)Interesting stats Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (un)Interesting stats
From: Lance Birch
Date: 27 Apr 1999 00:19:48
Message: <37252cd4.0@news.povray.org>
YEY to 1024x768!!!

I design my websites for use only with 800x600 with a prefered resolution of
1024x768.  I can go a lot higher, but my monitor gets a tad blurry.

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind