POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FEATURE REQUEST: meta blobs : Re: FEATURE REQUEST: meta blobs Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FEATURE REQUEST: meta blobs
From: Lance Birch
Date: 27 Apr 1999 00:15:39
Message: <37252bdb.0@news.povray.org>
No, he wants blobs...  I think (and I'm pretty sure I understand this) that
what he is trying to say is to have some blobs only interact with certain
blobs...

Get it?  NURBS has nothing to do with this...

Anyway, back to the subject.  There are some plugs-ins for MAX which do very
advanced "skinning" based on meta blobs, only the blobs are not standard
blobs, they are kind of elastric strands of blobs.  Using this method it's
easy to make muscles etc etc

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind