POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : (un)Interesting stats : Re: (un)Interesting stats Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:24:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (un)Interesting stats
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 26 Apr 1999 22:16:59
Message: <37250FD0.7D4F1F76@aol.com>
Glad to see I manage to stay mainstream, 800x600 here. My higher
resolution renders are intended for printing instead, and until I have a
19" monitor I can't make much use of the 1024x768; I wear glasses,
though don't wear them for close up, and tiny things on-screen bother
me.
I'm kind of curious what the "unknown" resolution was, and whether that
meant didn't know or some strange fractional pixel thing.  j/k

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe