POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : (un)Interesting stats : (un)Interesting stats Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  (un)Interesting stats
From: Lewis
Date: 26 Apr 1999 15:03:16
Message: <3724AAFB.4C52997F@netvision.net.il>
You have been warned: this message my be totaly boring.

Here are some stats of the visitors to my web site. I know it has hardly
anything to do with POV, but some stuff that should interest us as
computer users.

Resolution of visitors:
800x600		130		(43%)
1024x768	99		(33%)
640x480		46		(15%)
1152x864	16		(5%)
1280x1024	7		(2%)
Unknown		1		(0%)
1600x1200	0		(0%)

It is interesting to know that many (33%) visitors had a relatively high
resolution - 1024*768, and that 640*480 is even less common than that
(640*480 used to be the MOST common)

Just interesting data (to me), for as POV users we should know what's
the most common resolution - is it worth rendering in 1024*768? I think
so.