POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Animation Tutorials on Walking : Re: Animation Tutorials on Walking Server Time
18 May 2024 06:02:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Tutorials on Walking
From: Ken
Date: 26 Apr 1999 08:54:35
Message: <37245364.3F431BB0@pacbell.net>
Tim Soderstrom wrote:

>     I've been hunting around various places for them, but I can't seem
> to find em'. So, does anyone know where I can find some animation
> tutorials that do with complex animations such as walking. I have an
> idea of how to make a human walk, but I do not really possess that skill
> in Pov-Ray to do it

A couple of links  forgot I had might also interest you as related
to the proper movements of limbs:

http://www.frams.poznan.pl/a/al_main.html

Center for human animation and simulation:
http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~hms/

Rational b splines as applied to animation:
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/nest/imager/contributions/forsey/dragon/top.html

Human arm modelling and motion control:
http://www.cs.curtin.edu.au/~chinkw/html/ik/

Human body modelling and motion:
http://ligwww.epfl.ch/~shen/bb.html

Impulse and imagines site:
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~mirtich/impulse.html

A good source for all things in CG animation:
http://www.mediom.qc.ca/creator-studio/

Enjoy,

--
Ken Tyler