POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New survey : Re: New survey *cough* Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:28:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New survey *cough*
From: Lance Birch
Date: 26 Apr 1999 06:38:50
Message: <3724342a.0@news.povray.org>
I was expecting that... :)

Oh well, guess I'll just have to burn this damn Physics book I got out...
(and I was really starting to enjoy it too...)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind