POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New survey : Re: New survey Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:30:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New survey
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 26 Apr 1999 05:48:19
Message: <37242755.340282BE@aol.com>
TonyB wrote:

> Hello. I wish to make a small survey of little things, just trivia
> really, about POV users.
>
> The questions are:
>     1) What is your full name?
Bob Hughes (this is already stated in my post headers)
>     2) Where are you from? (country)
Alabama, USA
>     3) Are you left, or right-handed?
Right (you can usually spot the left-handers, they ask this question a
lot)
>     4) What is your favorite food?
Hamburgers
>     5) What language(s) do you speak?
English (some German and Spanish, though now forgotten)
>     6) What religion do you belong to?
Southern Baptist (not really, but I should say something besides
Aethiest)
>     7) Do you have pets? What kind?
No (only visits by wandering cats and dogs and various wildlife)
>     8) What is your hair color?
Dark brown (and 25% gray)
>     9) What color are your eyes?
Hazel-brown
>     10) What is your IQ?
143 (okay, according to that web page IQ test anyway. I'd guess more
like 120, if I'm lucky)

> I know some of these are rather personal questions, respond only to
> those you feel comfortable with. Your answers will, of course, remain
> strictly confidential. I will, after a 2 week period, provide a sheet
> showing the most common name, location, handedness, food liking,
> language, religion, pet, hair and eye color... so we can composite a
> better idea of the 'average' POV user. (=

Maybe people should have taken a closer look at this paragraph. You can
tell you strike a chord immediately if your after such personal
information, most everyone seems to have been blinded by the questions
and not read the above.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe