POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Thought I'd ask again, Rolling fog? (it's been awhile) : Thought I'd ask again, Rolling fog? (it's been awhile) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Thought I'd ask again, Rolling fog? (it's been awhile)
From: Johnny Smith
Date: 26 Apr 1999 02:15:36
Message: <3723F704.1431DBB@telebot.net>
Awhile back,  I asked everyone here if they had accomplished "rolling"
ground fog.
(the kind you see in the jungle in the old world war 2 movies)
I am assuming this would HAVE to be accomplished using media effects.
I have tried myself to duplicate this effect,  but with sorry results.
So,  does anyone know how this "effect" could be accomplished ?

                                         Thanks,

                                          Johnny