POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New survey : Re: New survey Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:30:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New survey
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 25 Apr 1999 11:14:07
Message: <3723232f.0@news.povray.org>
TonyB wrote in message <372212F2.11B6AC48@panama.phoenix.net>...
>> Do really expect people to participate in suche a strange survey? Come
on!

>> Johannes.
>
>Yes. Somebody already has. You have nothing to worry about. I'm not going
>tell anybody what your favorite food is or what color your hair is. Yeeesh!
>C'mon!

You find it strange that other people find it strange that you start a very
unprofessional survey about *very* private matters (you ask about "religion"
and "IQ" man!) ???
Why don't you ask for their credit card numbers too, just to see which card
POVers prefer? Or their e-mail addresses (you could even sell those...).

(Actually it is kind of interesting how it seems acceptable to ask people
about their IQ and religion, but that asking for a credit-card number or
e-mail address would be considered rude :-)

Johannes.

BTW: Don't you think that the question for the IQ is redundant? I mean,
everybody who seriously answers this review kind of defines his IQ without
even answering to that question! ;c) (now there *I* couldn't resist...)