POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Festival of POV : Re: Festival of POV Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Festival of POV
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Apr 1999 11:12:48
Message: <372322AB.206ABCB9@aol.com>
Nice idea. Although, as far as figuring out what my "best" POV-Ray
render is from the past year, that would be a triumph in itself, mostly
because there's rarely a finished image but a lot so because I can't
tell what's good. The bad ones are easy, so maybe a Best and Worst of
'99 might help decide. Just have to have both to participate. What say
of that?
Would there be a vote as in IRTC or similar?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe