POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New survey : New survey Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  New survey
From: TonyB
Date: 24 Apr 1999 12:27:39
Message: <3721D5C4.BFB203C8@panama.phoenix.net>
Hello. I wish to make a small survey of little things, just trivia
really, about POV users.

The questions are:
    1) What is your full name?
    2) Where are you from? (country)
    3) Are you left, or right-handed?
    4) What is your favorite food?
    5) What language(s) do you speak?
    6) What religion do you belong to?
    7) Do you have pets? What kind?
    8) What is your hair color?
    9) What color are your eyes?
    10) What is your IQ?

I know some of these are rather personal questions, respond only to
those you feel comfortable with. Your answers will, of course, remain
strictly confidential. I will, after a 2 week period, provide a sheet
showing the most common name, location, handedness, food liking,
language, religion, pet, hair and eye color... so we can composite a
better idea of the 'average' POV user. (=

To get your IQ, unless you already have it on hand, I suggest you go to
http://www.iqtest.com, like I did. (=

The answers are to be sent to my e-mail address (so you don't have to
fiddle with forms), as in the following example:

Subject:
    Trivia Survey
Message body:
    1) Anthony Lawrence Bennett Ureta
    2) Panama, Republic of Panama
    3) Left-handed
    4) Filet mignon
    5) English, spanish, and little bit of japanese
    6) Roman Catholic
    7) Yes. Two chihuahua dogs.
    8) Black
    9) Dark-brown
    10) 142

Here is the e-mail to send your replys to: ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet

Have a nice day. (=