POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Chair : Re: Evil Vice Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Evil Vice
From: Ken
Date: 24 Apr 1999 09:51:51
Message: <3721BE04.9A1C8DA8@pacbell.net>
Rick (Kitty5) wrote:

> get em hooked young, eh?
>
> dont give em to much of a head start, nothing worse than being upstaged by
> someone half your age!
> Rick

  I'm not too worried about it. It's my brothers kid not mine.
As far as upstaged there is little I can do about that. He is
definately a bright kid and with some pushing in the right
directions, while he is still young, the sky is the limit for him.
He was beating me at chess when he was 7 1/2 and I won't even
play with him any more. The only edge I seem to have on him is
that I can afford higher priced toys to play with than he can :)

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net