POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : pob ? : Re: pob ? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:14:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pob ?
From: Ken
Date: 23 Apr 1999 14:30:29
Message: <3720ADCE.53AB057E@pacbell.net>
M. Kniebes wrote:

> Hello,
>
> using Win3D I recognized a format pob (PoV Binary) which is unknown to
> me. Can anybody tell me s.th. about this or point me to a place with
> some information.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -mkniebes

 It is a format I believe developed by Thomas Baier who also is the
creater of 3DWin a conversion program for several different 3d file
formats to Pov and Moray. It requires a patched version of Pov to
work and has not been worked on much lately from what I can tell.

  Check this group or it's binaries equivelant for Thomas's home page
address for more information. You should find a message as recently as
2 weeks ago announcing an update to 3DWin.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net