POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Working on Mirrorball : Re: Working on Mirrorball Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:28:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Working on Mirrorball
From: Matthias
Date: 21 Apr 1999 18:22:50
Message: <371e41aa.0@news.povray.org>

my loved Outlook express (I confess I do use Microsoft))Possibly for the
same reason some bad newseating dragon seemed to have swallowed all entries
on binaries.Images from Aug98 till Apr99 (yes that sounds weird)All in all
it may work again if I removed the whole server from my subscription list
but...
Making it short it would be really great if  you could send me your
mirrorball Picture again under
mailto://smarf@t-online.de
Thanks so far
Matthias

Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
371B8E4A.7B2BAC26@pacbell.net...
> Matthias wrote:
>
> > The other possibility you mentioned - the patch - seems to be
interesting
> > too. I usually am no fan of patches but wait until they appear as part
of