POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : White *IS* Green! : Re: White *IS* Green! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: White *IS* Green!
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 22 Apr 1999 23:34:36
Message: <371FDC06.A998A056@aol.com>
Yep, Insert Menu was something I delved into once in 3.0 to try
enhancing it, or so I thought anyway, and came across a few
misrepresentations it seemed. Unfortunately I didn't jot down notes
about them. I may have even added some problems along with the ones I
think I fixed. I uploaded the somewhat hazardous template file to AOL
for others to checkout and tried to explain this fact. Mostly intending
to cause others to edit it too if they hadn't already started. Nothings
perfect. Most of us seem to know of things wrong with the help
documents, etc. or at least know to watch out for errors. Goes with the
using.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe