POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Update I suppose on tgadot : Re: Update I suppose on tgadot Server Time
5 Jul 2024 16:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Update I suppose on tgadot
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 22 Apr 1999 04:32:37
Message: <371ED070.6A3E9AF7@aol.com>
Looked impressive to me, can't recall if I've seen this exact sort of
thing before or not. I would think I'd have something about it here if I
had. Terragen was mentioned by GrimDude for some reason, but I haven't
used a lot of such utilities enough to know about them.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe