POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ANNOUNCE] Tree generation macro : Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tree generation macro Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tree generation macro
From: Steve
Date: 21 Apr 1999 13:37:31
Message: <371DFC0B.4D5A527@ndirect.co.uk>
Spider

The race is on.  I feel a biomorph macro comming on (using some
of Gilles' code of course).

I'll have to get the family out of the house for a few days first
though or I'll be hounded by requests to eat, sleep, wash, and
take part in some things that the family like to do together like
say hello to visitors and things like that.  When the family are
away I tend to take the batteries out of the doorbell and put a
sign in the window saying "Beware of the Dog".

Cheers
Steve