POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Chair : Re: Chair Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:39:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chair
From: Ken
Date: 21 Apr 1999 00:32:29
Message: <371D46E0.FB9ABDF5@pacbell.net>
Alex Magidow wrote:

> You evil, evil man. Getting your 14 year old son hooked on Moray!

   If that is the definition of evil then I am a serious offender.
 I introduced my 8 1/2 year old nephew to Povray just last month.
 I heard from my brother this last weekend that he spends his allowed
 1 hour a day on the computer time learning how to hand code povray
 script. Dad say's the kid is even getting good at it now and will
 have an image to post here in the groups in a couple of weeks.

 I am the King of Evil !

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net