POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : composing POV-TGA pictures and WAV-Sound to AVI : composing POV-TGA pictures and WAV-Sound to AVI Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:39 EDT (-0400)
  composing POV-TGA pictures and WAV-Sound to AVI
From: dittforth
Date: 20 Apr 1999 19:19:57
Message: <371CFE3C.3BC64416@gmx.net>
Hello,

has anybody experience with composing POV-TGA files and a WAV sound file
to a AVI file? Is there are a free- or sharewaretool available?

A tool which can only compose a AVI file with a WAV file would be also
great. In this case I would use DTA 3.0 to create the AVI animation file
and tool XXX for composing the the WAV in the AVI file.

If possible, the tool should also have the possibility to adjust the
sound on specific frames (means the sound file should be inserted in the
AVI file starting from frame e.g. 6 or another specific frame number).

I want to use this tool to create and play with small music videos.

For any tips thanks in advance.
-Stefan