POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Render this! : Re: POV Humor... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:34:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Humor...
From: Markus Becker
Date: 20 Apr 1999 10:54:22
Message: <371C87C5.B550260E@zess.uni-siegen.de>
Anthony Bennett wrote:

> [Begin re-translation]
> OK, made-I this bush really cool with my thingy of forests (putting all the
> trees in a place). Take-would-it YYYEEEAAARRRSSS (simply to accentuate) for

Where do all the "take-would-it" constructs come from? It almost sounds
like the language used in "The restaurant at the end of the universe"
where they have difficulties saying things in the future that would have
been happened in the past if not... you get the picture.

Markus

P.S. Bwooohhaaaaahaaaahuh (uff)