POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce: The Gilles Tran Raytracing Competition : Re: Announce: The Gilles Tran Raytracing Competition Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: The Gilles Tran Raytracing Competition
From: Spider
Date: 19 Apr 1999 18:00:52
Message: <371B985D.271C6FB0@bahnhof.se>
This is great praise, and he is surely worth it.
As a below-average tracer(I can't compose a good scene, and finish it) I'm not
to concerend with the almost nonexistant praise on my images, but I know that
few artists get the praise they deserve for their great effort, therefore I've
taken to spread the envangelium of Gilles (Wheee) to people.

I'll think of a topic to work on. bbl :-)

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]